Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So I Got Lazy

Yes, so I got lazy and stopped posting.
Why? Mainly because access to a computer in the area I was living was sparse. Once I was able to get on a computer (no less, right before dinner when I have a limit of 20 minutes), I only had the time for replying to friends and family in emails or on msn.

So forgive me. I doubt there is even a readership at this point, but nonetheless; You! You reading this right now, forgive me!

I can't even remember where I left off with my trip, but now I am back here in St.Catharines, studying. I won't be able to see Fumi until February. Oh, the trials and tribulations of lovers seperated by continents.
So yes, just studying. I still won't have anything interesting to say.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No forgiveness! Never!

February, huh? 我慢してね。

Anonymous said...

This isn't like the good old days.

Anonymous said...

post more, bitch.

Anonymous said...

If exams get cancelled, does that mean you will update?

Chris WJ Charlton said...

there is absolutely nothing to update about.

I suppose I can add stuff when I'm in Japan. That'll be in a few months though.

Anonymous said...

You lie. There's always something to update about, something interesting. Unless it's you, you boring piece of dust.

Anonymous said...

February...........come right now!