Saturday, March 03, 2007

Whoops

So I should have been concerned about the written test.
As far as I know, I completely blundered the passage analysis where you must highlight aspects of speech/writing such as relative clause, preposition, proper noun etc. I guess I should have prepared for that.

But everything else went smoothly, almost exactly how I imagined it. But because of that damn test I'm unsure as to whether I got the job or not. Only time will tell (I should know by March 15th).
Good luck, me!

6 comments:

Chris said...

How did the personal interview and the teaching go though? You'll have to give me a full-out explanation in person sometime.

The grammar test probably ain't that big a deal!

Anonymous said...

You're f*cked, Charlton! Time to go to Korea! :D

Seriously though, I hope you get over here ... and did you just blank during the test or what?

Chris WJ Charlton said...

antiboy - I'll give you that full-out explanation for sure when I come back home next.

hane - I'm already working my way on a tuna boat to Korea. I'll be in the north in about 7 months.
Yes... I blanked. But 1/4 ain't that bad right?

Chris said...

Yeah so what happened to blogging again you bastard?

Chris WJ Charlton said...

Im waiting for my reply from ECC.

Chris said...

No excuses.